side-area-logo
THE HISTORY OF SUNNINGDALE

Historically, this site has been run as a traditional girls’ sleep away /summer camp (CAMP SUNNINGDALE).  It was a staple on the Sebago Lake summer camp scene for 35 years (1935 – 1970).  After Camp Sunningdale closed it’s doors in 1970, it was purchased and used as a family compound until the current owners purchased the property in 2005. At that time it underwent a full renovation (completed in 2014) during which it was converted into an upscale, traditional Maine event destination.

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE

Memories of Camp Sunningdale


Click on the photo!


THE RENOVATION

THE MAIN LODGE – BEFORE & AFTER

THE BOATHOUSE – BEFORE & AFTER

THE LONG ROOM – BEFORE & AFTER